Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new car

ParaGunner

Good looking car man! Love the Synergy Green. My wife would kill for that thing lol I told her she could have one if she got rid of her Goat but she promptly told me it was not going anywhere hehe

Might want to skip the Slowmasters though...Lots of better options for those cars. While you are getting a cat back, dont forget the ARH headers, cam and supercharger... :D

• 2 weeks later...

2011 Camaro SS , it has a 6.2 liter V8 with a manual 6 speed Hurst short throw shifter. This car is so fun to drive and the best part is it was the wife's idea to get it. She loves the color :roflol:

IMG_20110702_155304.jpg

Nice! I just sold one- '11 2SS/RS Victory Red. I spent more time waxing/cleaning than driving. Just didn't fit my lifestyle.

2011 Camaro SS , it has a 6.2 liter V8 with a manual 6 speed Hurst short throw shifter. This car is so fun to drive and the best part is it was the wife's idea to get it. She loves the color :roflol:

IMG_20110702_155304.jpg

Nice looking ride. :cheers:

A few in that color have just started showing up around here in the SF Bay Area.

Me likey - me likey a lot.

Looks nice. I tried to get in one but did no have enough head room for me. Going to have to stick with my gto

Really, I'm 6"4 and have plenty of room. You must be in the NBA :roflol:

Or he's got short legs and a really long torso? I run out of headroom in cars quickly. I'm 6'3, with a 32 inch inseam; my wife who's 5'4 has a 31 inch inseam.....

I almost run out of headroom in a Tahoe -- with the seat all the way down....

Nice ride, and sharp color! Have fun with it....

Looks nice. I tried to get in one but did no have enough head room for me. Going to have to stick with my gto

Really, I'm 6"4 and have plenty of room. You must be in the NBA :roflol:

Or he's got short legs and a really long torso? I run out of headroom in cars quickly. I'm 6'3, with a 32 inch inseam; my wife who's 5'4 has a 31 inch inseam.....

I almost run out of headroom in a Tahoe -- with the seat all the way down....

Nice ride, and sharp color! Have fun with it....

I do have very short legs for my height (6 foot 5 inches) I have a 31 inch inseam so finding vehicles with enough headroom is a challenge. I usually have to keep the seat leaned back just to see out of the window. Finding shirts is also a real pain.