Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Facebook page

Skydiver

But is who is the mysterious "they"? :-)

I'll post on the wall in the meantime. Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't want my post on the wall from me, though. I'd like it to appear as from USPSA.

Edited by Skydiver

@Skydiver: I'm not sure who "they" is, but try calling USPSA and see if they're running from there. I'm betting that they can help you there.

@Corey: I don't believe that you can send a message to a page. I think that's why Skydiver is trying to find the owner, so that he can message them.

@Skydiver: I'm not sure who "they" is, but try calling USPSA and see if they're running from there. I'm betting that they can help you there.

@Corey: I don't believe that you can send a message to a page. I think that's why Skydiver is trying to find the owner, so that he can message them.

One of my other stats persons was trying to take the initiative to get us posted the FB page. She tried emailing the USPSA Website contact, and no response. So tried calling USPSA directly. USPSA doesn't know who owns the FB page. This is why I'm posting here to harness the infinite knowledge in the BEnoverse.

Edited by Skydiver

I don't see any way to figure out who is the admin for the page. If you post it on the wall with a request to add it to the events calendar, they'll be able to delete the post as soon as they do it, or you can delete it yourself at that point. It looks like that's the only way that FB wants individuals interacting with page admins.

I don't see any way to figure out who is the admin for the page. If you post it on the wall with a request to add it to the events calendar, they'll be able to delete the post as soon as they do it, or you can delete it yourself at that point. It looks like that's the only way that FB wants individuals interacting with page admins.

As usual, Spanky comes through again. His references to the the other Facebook page let me do a WHOIS lookup to discover: gabusraymond@gmail.com, and his link to the other forum gave me uspsa.us@gmail.com

Well...nuts. It looks like the two are different pages...

www.facebook.com/USPracticalShootingAssn

is not the same as

www.facebook.com/uspsa

I'm looking for the former, not the latter.

Just go to the link that I left on here and write in the "Write something..." bar under the pictures at the top. It won't be anonymous and will show that it was from you, but either the admin or yourself can delete the post as soon as you've gotten the addition that you were seeking to the page.

• 7 years later...

Social media is the best means of making the products on top nodes of Google searching. Heard a lot about facebook ads services from my known and planning to hire them as soon as possible. Results needed are definite and should be long term. Some of the fraudulent practices are emerging now days which is a kind of fear in my mind.