Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not everyone is capable to manage the rights...

Loves2Shoot

I HATE this attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what, not everybody is capable of managing a bank account either, should we just take everyone's money and give it to the government and have them decide what we should spend it on?

Not everyone is capable of managing the rights of driving a car. Should everyone have to take "public transportation" or walk because of that?

Not everyone can wipe thier butt well enough to keep their underwear clean, should the goverment have official butt wipers too?

If there are a few armchair commandos that actually cause a problem (most are too afraid of everything to harm anyone) then we can just have the government take them out (ie. Waco.) :ph34r:

I will stay armed not because I fear the government, but because I fear those that would give up their freedoms to someone who's ego is bigger than their brain, someone who's main concern is staying in power and geting re-ellected. I will make my personal safety my responsibility. Trust the baby kissers I will not.

Being such a positive sort of person I hate it that most of my posts are in the What I Hate forum. But I am equally positive Loves2Shoot is absolutely right about this. No one is capable of managing my rights........(except me of course ;) )