Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Monster Match 2011

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I worked stage 6 (Dr Horrible's Lab) and it ran like a clock, with only a few reshoots over the entire weekend.

Hats of to Both of you. I was impressed on how well both of you worked as a team and how efficient and organized both of you were. Thanks again for your part in a memorable match.

Hats of to Both of you. I was impressed on how well both of you worked as a team and how efficient and organized both of you were. Thanks again for your part in a memorable match.

Thanks! Elizabeth is awesome and I am very lucky she puts up with me! She was also the set designer for the stage. We had stage walls in our living room for a week prior to the match so she could decorate them.

Thanks! Elizabeth is awesome and I am very lucky she puts up with me! She was also the set designer for the stage. We had stage walls in our living room for a week prior to the match so she could decorate them.

Something tells me you helped with making the empty Yeungling boxes...

:cheers:

Thanks to all the shooters for supporting the match. Little wet on Friday and Saturday and a little windy on Sunday but everything worked out pretty good. Thanks to the staff and RO's for busting their asses two or three weekends straight to put on the match for everyone.

I put some pictures and video up on the Media page of the website.

Trophies should go out the first of next week.

If I'm around and able we'll do it again next year.