Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What holster for Limited Pro

Nealio

So have a Blade-Tech DOH that I use for my Tanfoglio Limited. With some adjusting my Match fits in it "ok". I'm thinking about switching my Match out for either a Stock II or Limited Pro, but the Limited Pro has a short dust cover.

What holster are you Limited Pro guys using for this pistol?

Wouldn't the current Blade Tech holster work which is made for the old style Match that does not have the accessory rail? I believe that the dust cover is the same length between the old style Match pistols and the Limited Pro. I know that the slides are the same dimensions so that wouldn't be an issue.

Wouldn't the current Blade Tech holster work which is made for the old style Match that does not have the accessory rail? I believe that the dust cover is the same length between the old style Match pistols and the Limited Pro. I know that the slides are the same dimensions so that wouldn't be an issue.

The slide and frame fit I think would be fine, but the trigger guards are different. My rounded Match trigger guard doesn't fit in the impressions in my Limited holster, so its kinda sloppy fitting. I would think the same would happen putting the LTD Pro in the Match holster.

• 3 years later...

I know this is an old topic but I just picked up a Lim Pro and am having a difficult time finding a holster specifically for it. I'll need one for IDPA and one for USPSA. Anyone have any updates on this topic? I know there is a small number of people shooting this gun just curious what folks are using for holsters and where they got them.

Awesome and thank you. One last noob question...which attachment do you recommend using for USPSA Production and which for IDPA? The "Drop Offset" for USPSA and the "Adjustable Paddle" for IDPA?

Edited by speedseeker

Awesome and thank you. One last noob question...which attachment do you recommend using for USPSA Production and which for IDPA? The "Drop Offset" for USPSA and the "Adjustable Paddle" for IDPA?

I like my Boss holster hangar from Ben Stoeger's Pro Shop. USPSA Prod legal and legal for females in IDPA (If your club aren't Fudds).

All the Blade tech mounts other than their "duty" one kinda suck and are flimsy and loose. I would never use their drop offset as it's too floppy.

So have a Blade-Tech DOH that I use for my Tanfoglio Limited. With some adjusting my Match fits in it "ok". I'm thinking about switching my Match out for either a Stock II or Limited Pro, but the Limited Pro has a short dust cover.

What holster are you Limited Pro guys using for this pistol?

Nealio get ahold of Jim Tactay at Tac Tech Cal. Its the kydex holster i run. i use it for my stock 2 but the mold is from a limited custom. He may be able to open it up at the bottom so it will fit the Pro.

Preciate it Twinkie. Just picked one up from Ben's Pro shop.

Important!

Make sure you specify you want the one for a LIMITED, not a Stock II.

I had to mod mine because it is too short for the Limited slide.