Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

morality quiz

ErikW

.6, .2, 1.0

How many time do we hear about "outcome based" Philosophy being the degradation of man?? and yet the results here are very interesting. Deviant behavior is manifested over time. The chicken today, small mammals tomorrow, who knows! Have you noticed, that in most "mass murderers" someone always comes forward with a chicken story, or a sister story, or a kitty story?? ( no wonder Shooter Girl's fur is ruffled!!) If you notice the .2 I garnered means that I don't think these "people" should be punished, but I also always carry pleanty of ammo for those that deviate from thier deviance. But I digress....WHO ELSE WONDERS IF HE WAITED FOR THE CHICKEN TO FULLY DEFROST?????KURTM

As someone who hasn't read the source material (since I've studied sufficient psychology to have little respect for on-line pop quiz style personality tests - although they can be quite entertaining :P), I have to say that this thread appears very obscure. Trying to deduce a meaningful context for topics as diverse as morality, theology and frozen chickens is ... um ... challenging.

One more example of the thought provoking nature of the forums at brianenos.com.

I assume someone is performing lewd acts with said chickens and you are asked to comment if your moral beliefs influenced the number of style points you awarded to the performer :P:P

Kevin

Maybe I've been in West Texas too long (or just long enough)...

Although I have strong feelings about what is right and what is wrong I refuse to tell you what is right or wrong for you. (Except that I will suggest you thaw the chicken completely first, maybe even warm it up in some hot water.) Although there is substantial argument against "outcome based" philosophy there is also ample evidence that much evil has been perpetrated in the name of imposing your morality on someone else (Spanish Inquisition, Islamic terrorism, etc.).

Have strong opinions! Know what is right and what is wrong! Teach those values to your children! Understand that other people may have other opinions and respect those opinions just as strongly!

Cheers,

Kelly McCoy