Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone use Ghost Maritime spring cups

bubbagum

Does anyone on here use the Ghost maritime spring cups? Do they have any effect on feel of the trigger? Do you think they make the gun more reliable?

I got a Glock 35 the other day that has one and havent figured out if I want to keep in the gun or not. If they are worth it I may switch out the factory cups in my other guns but since I have never had an issue (besides dropping the little things and having to search for them) I doubt it.

I mainly am trying to see if I should take these out of the gun I purchased. The trigger feels nice and I see no issues but want to make sure there is not a breakage issue or some other reason to not keep them. I live in Seattle so an underwater stage (or something close to it) is possible....you have to be prepared for anything.

I use them along with a wolff 4# striker spring on a factory striker and I can light off CCI primers all day long.

I beleive that have less drag and that helps to prevent light strikes. And if they add a underwater stage Iam good to go.