Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello everyone

csr556

Hello. I found these forums while searching for information on EAA Winess pistols.

I have shot local matches and have taken a couple of courses, but I have started reading the beginner forums and really like the advice and tone of the forums.

After a 3 year hiatus, I'm hoping to get back into shooting at the local club, and then maybe to more regional and maybe national matches.

Well, that's about it. If you have any questions, let me know.

Hello. I found these forums while searching for information on EAA Winess pistols.

I have shot local matches and have taken a couple of courses, but I have started reading the beginner forums and really like the advice and tone of the forums.

After a 3 year hiatus, I'm hoping to get back into shooting at the local club, and then maybe to more regional and maybe national matches.

Well, that's about it. If you have any questions, let me know.

You are centrally located to a variety of clubs. Visit us: Western PA Section

Thanks guys.

@Jman - I have a friend from the Warren area. A little farther north, but a nice drive.

@vluc - Thanks for the list. It's nice to find other clubs out there. Currently I've applied to the Butler City Hunting and Fishing Club since it's only 10 minutes away from my house.

Thanks guys.

@Jman - I have a friend from the Warren area. A little farther north, but a nice drive.

@vluc - Thanks for the list. It's nice to find other clubs out there. Currently I've applied to the Butler City Hunting and Fishing Club since it's only 10 minutes away from my house.

Wonderful, but they can't do USPSA matches as they are not affiliated.

• 1 month later...