Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SureFire Shot Timer app now updated for iPhone4

SeaTact

• 1 month later...

I really wish they would move the Hide/Show Sensitivity button. I mis-click it a lot since it is right next to the Start button. :angry2:

Version 1.5 has been working as a par timer for me, on my iPhone 4, but it detects shots when absolutely nothing is happening, and it doesn't detect actual shots at the range. I just updated to 1.6. Should this help?

Edited by Not-So-Mad Matt

Version 1.5 has been working as a par timer for me, on my iPhone 4, but it detects shots when absolutely nothing is happening, and it doesn't detect actual shots at the range. I just updated to 1.6. Should this help?

Good question. I haven't been able to capture any meaningful data from live-fire at the range with the iPhone. I tried all the calibrations and settings, couldn't get any good readings. I've resolved to buying a real timer for live-fire.

<_<

I haven't been able to capture any meaningful data from live-fire at the range with the iPhone. I tried all the calibrations and settings, couldn't get any good readings. I've resolved to buying a real timer for live-fire.

I think we're in the same boat. I updated to the latest version and still got gibberish data when I tried to use it as a shot-timer. As a par-timer, it seems to be working -- but I am worried that my recent good performance on some drills might not be as good as the phone's telling me.

• 3 weeks later...

Surefire Shot Timer version 1.6 posted March 4, 2012

IT WORKS FOR 5.0.1!!!

Very pleased that it's back. It still picks up slide release and striker click for reload practice.

If you don't have this already for your iPhone do a search for "surefire shot timer".

DNH

FYI:

Looked yesterday on their New {?} site and appears that it's nowhere to be found ?

Even with their search engine.... Getting msg, re need to reestablish an account if

had one before but d/n recall the date of change ?

Bugs