Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

And ANOTHER Newby

StevieD

Hey ya'll. Registered a couple of weeks ago but just now introducing myself. Steve (aka StevieD) from Central Kentucky. I've been out of the shooting sports for almost 3 years but I'm back again and the goal for 2011 is to bump up a classification in IDPA and to just get a classification in USPSA.

I also plan on starting to reload my ammo come about August or September (saving up money for probably a Dillion 550). This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

Looking forward to being a part of this group.

Thanks in advance,

Steve aka StevieD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a Dillon 550 and I must admit I wish I would have purchased the 650! I rarely see the benefit of being able to manually index. Also being able to reverse your progress (i have no idea why) is a plus for the 550. If you can afford the 650 and plan to load at least 750+ rounds a month GET IT!!

Steve welcome to the forum. Glad to see you are getting back into the shooting sports and reloading. I like you plan to start doing some reloading in the near future and will be watching your posts to see what kind of help you get. At some point maybe we can compare notes

:cheers: