Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from Puerto Rico

Hi Santos. Welcome !

I travel to PR quite often. In fact I looked into the possibility of trying to shoot a match once - thought it might be fun and different. But it began to look like it would be very difficult for me to get a gun in and out of PR, so I never pursued it any further.

In fact I'll be over next week.

This is without a doubt, the best shooting forum on the net. So much to read and learn, you could make a full time job of it !

JimInFL

• 2 months later...

My name santos ruiz

I start shooting IPSC on 2001 since i start my life change.

Is good to have another Boricua in this forum (especially another Mayaguezano).

Bienvenido to the coolest forum in the world!! :cheers:

• 10 months later...

Welcome to the forum! I will be down in San Juan for almost 12 weeks starting late July. What do I have to do to get a gun, mags and ammo down there?

Don't know how it actually works for an extended stay, but for the upcoming match I applied for a temporary permit. This temporary permit allows me to bring my gun and ammo.

Edited by Big Guy

Welcome to the forum! I will be down in San Juan for almost 12 weeks starting late July. What do I have to do to get a gun, mags and ammo down there?

you need a provisional permit with out this permit its ilegal to bring your equipment to puerto rico. If you want you can apply for that permit only for shooting the events. Www.prpsa.net visit the site we have some major events. If you need any info during your stay in puerto rico just write to prpsa@prpsa.net we can help you.