Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fast Five

Yea I know. Another one. Im sitting at the theatre waiting for it to start. Anyone seen it yet? What did you think? Ill post my impressions after.

Edited by Avezorak

Saw it in IMAX... :surprise: Awesome!!! Picked up perfectly from #4 and was action packed almost the whole time. Outrageous driving stunts, awesome cars and hot women. Whats not to love??? :cheers:

And btw, stay through the first part of credits....lil surprise teaser clip B)

Ok I watched the late showing last night and sat in the D-Box moving seats. I figured this would be a cool movie for those seats. It was a waste. The most moving was done during the end credits. Anyway, the movie. I have been a Fast and Furious fan from the beginning, even though I wasnt crazy about the 2nd and 3rd movies. #4 was just awesome and this picked up right where 4 left off.

I was totally unsure how I felt about The Rock in this movie. I really felt like his role was just right, not too much, which is what I was afraid of. Really cool how they brought in members from the earlier movies. Anyways, I agree that this one was the best yet and I am looking forward to 6 now.

The clip after the credits was a shocker. Too cool!

Yeah. The Rock didn't look right with that goatee... lol.

I saw it in one of the new AMC Dinner & A Movie theaters... reserved seating, waiters bringing food.... was so nice.

I've been a big fan of the F&F movies for a long time, (when I still tuned imports). This one was really disappointing from a "racer" movie stand point. There was like one freaking race the whole movie, and it was in a bunch of Automatic dodge Chargers? WTF OVER? other then that the action was good but really went away from its original roots.

They tried to do a little racing, but it wasn't much. There wasn't much in #4 either now that I think about it. The series has moved away from its original roots, but I like where its going. And I like muscle cars over tuners :P

It was good but the "safe" scene was rediculous.

I walked back in the see someone and caught the ending credits...glad I did.

The fight scene was pretty good.

Does anyone else think the producers like MOPAR products?

I think they could have shown a little bit more about the cars. I mean, that's what it is supposed to be about.

I liked the last one where we saw some old classics, like the Firebird and Buick Grand National

All in all...it was pretty good. I got in for free so that was a plus. I recommend.

• 1 month later...