Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black bullets International

gmg

Has anyone heard from BBI lately? Can;t seem to get thru to 'em. Need some 200gr RN 45's bad. Anybody got some they are willing to sale? getting desperate

BBI is backordered by at least a month. They sell a good product but they are behind schedule big time. Ordered a full case from BBI 3 weeks ago and still waiting. Was squeezing a bit for practice bullets a few weeks ago so I ordered some cast bullets to hold me over.

Precision Bullets also makes a good product. Their .40 185 grain bullet shoots real soft loaded to major. I like the BBI 180 gr .40 cause I can drop in a 180 grain cast or my match jhp and not have to adjust the seater die and get the same OAL

i have shot Precision bullets before in 9mm but not in 45. The BBI 9mm 147gr are extrmely accurate out of my Shadow and the 200gr RN shoot really accurate out of my Kimber. I wanted to stay with BBI's and need some 45's for the Mississippi Classic and made my order on April 20. Thought that was enough time to get an order in. I have some of their 230's and may have to load them up. I agree that the Precision bullets are good bullets though and I also hope this is not a sign of things to come.

You could also try Precision Bullets (not to be confused with Precision Delta) for moly coated lead.

http://www.precisionbullets.com/

I gave up on BBI and order from Precision now for moly coated. The last order from BBI came 6 weeks later, the box damn near destoryed, there was trash and dirt and crap in there were you could tell that the box had ripped open somewhere along the line and had been swept up put back in and taped up.

The receipt was in someone elses name, tried calling to complain, sent email, never got a response.

Then at Area3 (2 years ago is when this happend)I am at chrono and getting the right FPS, but when he yelled out the weight it came in at 173.6!!!! I went 165 PF, and damn near had a stroke!!!

I grabbed the bullet and took it over to Tom and said hey, I would like to get the other 6.4grs of lead you owe me, later at another match I asked him about it and he said that there was a bubble in it when they cut it open.

Since then I order the 170gr from Precision, go onlie make the order, get an email confirmation back, then a email when they ship and I haven't had to wait more than a week because they are in stock.

Edited by fortyfiveshooter