Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock .40 mags in Limited

FlatFender

I actually like the Arredondo extentions in combination with the Dawson ICE magwell. I would make sure that whatever extentions you decide on properly fits the USPSA magazine gauge. This is important if you're planning on shooting in any of the major matches.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone measured the new 22rd Factory Glock mags, I had one in my hand a few months ago, I belive it was the same length of my standard mag with dawson extension. If they fit in the box, they are a cheap alternative to modifying a standard 15rd mag, with added reliability.

Have always had great luck with Dawson Precision base pads and frankly everything else he sells. Use the springs supplied and follow his instructions for the follower and you shouldn’t have any problems, I never have. I will be a bear to rack the slide with 20 rounds loaded into just about any 40 cal. magazine for the Glock.

Dawson basepads on all my mags. All run reliably with 19 rds. I just barney up if I feel the need to start with 20. One kit I got from Dawson had a spring about an inch longer than the rest. For some reason it had an extra coil. I cut that off and it's fixed. Also tried the Arredondo follower and found no improvement over the stock one.

Dawson base pads are the best because they require no tools to remove them. Makes clean up simple and easy at a match. The followers that have seemed to work for me with no modifications needed are Arredondo Glock .40 teflon followers.

http://www.arredondoaccessories.com/category.cfm?cid=1001,2007&PID=fc25l4901nokwb&GID=