Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People on planes

CZinSC

Yeah, I know, the topic was pretty general, so I'll narrow it down. People on planes that need to grab the top of your seat in order to not fall down while walking down the aisle. As soon as I sit in my seat, I raise the head rest because its usually digging into my neck. I then get to spend the rest of the flight pulling it back up as every person that walks down the aisle feels the need to hold themselves up on every seat back the whole way down the aisle. Are these people that uncoordinated that they can't walk on a plane without falling down by holding themselves up? I'm not talking about 80 yr old grannies that obviously don't have the balance as us younger folks. But average people. I'm amazed that they can actually walk on a street and not hold onto parking meters without falling down.

Oh, and since I'm on the subject, I'm 6'4" tall, 300 pounds. I am able to walk down the aisle on a plane without smashing every person sitting in the head and shoulder with my body. So why can't people a lot smaller than I am do the same? One word...Ignorance.

Rant over.

NNext time you feel.them.grab your seat back press the reclined.button. oh so fun

:roflol:

good one to remember on my next long flight. try to sleep and someone grabs the top of my seat and not only the ones walking down the aisle but the ones seated behind me. another thing too is people putting their carry-ons in the bin above my seat and seated way in the back of the plane :angry2:

NNext time you feel.them.grab your seat back press the reclined.button. oh so fun

good one to remember on my next long flight. try to sleep and someone grabs the top of my seat and not only the ones walking down the aisle but the ones seated behind me. another thing too is people putting their carry-ons in the bin above my seat and seated way in the back of the plane :angry2:

Yeah i've got to try this. I used to travel a lot and know what you're talking about, but not so much anymore. I also hate people that need to grab your chair in order to get out of their seat. :angry:

Remove it to the floor and put your carry on in there.

I hate flying so much, hopefully I will never have to do it again, I think I am gonna end up be the gun an ammo mule and just drive peoples guns and ammo in exchange for a bit of gas money.

Airlines how do I hate thee let me count the ways,

Clueless ticket agents, groped or x rayed by TSA, while air freight continues to be loaded on planes unchecked, Surrendering every right you have as an American, charge you with a crime if you complain, cram you into a seat noone fits in, never ever keep a schedule, tell you to bad so sad when your bags are destroyed or lost, Dont enforce carry on rules so people bring 4 and five items are taking up the room so by the time oll the golds,platinums, silvers, special this that have boarded, you get on and everything is full, crappy food, they turn off the fresh air cause it saves gas, who cares if you get the flu, the ice is contaminated as all get out, so if you chew on any get ready for a few days of the green apple quick step, screaming undisciplined brats, Seats that must really be great flotation devices cause they suck as seat cushions. Then they wanna be al smiley and thank you as you get off and all I wanna do is punch em in the face.

I hate flying so much, hopefully I will never have to do it again, I think I am gonna end up be the gun an ammo mule and just drive peoples guns and ammo in exchange for a bit of gas money.

Airlines how do I hate thee let me count the ways,

Clueless ticket agents, groped or x rayed by TSA, while air freight continues to be loaded on planes unchecked, Surrendering every right you have as an American, charge you with a crime if you complain, cram you into a seat noone fits in, never ever keep a schedule, tell you to bad so sad when your bags are destroyed or lost, Dont enforce carry on rules so people bring 4 and five items are taking up the room so by the time oll the golds,platinums, silvers, special this that have boarded, you get on and everything is full, crappy food, they turn off the fresh air cause it saves gas, who cares if you get the flu, the ice is contaminated as all get out, so if you chew on any get ready for a few days of the green apple quick step, screaming undisciplined brats, Seats that must really be great flotation devices cause they suck as seat cushions. Then they wanna be al smiley and thank you as you get off and all I wanna do is punch em in the face.

Did we travel together in the past?

I'm so glad that I don't have to fly anymore.