Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

traveling caution at events

Am I the only guy that has a secret hidden compartment in my truck?

Shooters crack me up, we spend $$$$'s on guns, ammo, cool clothes to wear but won't buy a good rainsuit or a security system for our vehicles. :roflol:

For the folks that can't drive to matches and rent a car or, those who shoot multigun and go to events in a carpool with 4-8 long guns - compartments are not feasible.

Am I the only guy that has a secret hidden compartment in my truck?

Shooters crack me up, we spend $$$$'s on guns, ammo, cool clothes to wear but won't buy a good rainsuit or a security system for our vehicles. :roflol:

I got one of these going in next week.

http://www.truckvault.com/ProductsByVehicleType.aspx?CID=SO&VTID=PU

TruckVaults rock. I won one years ago at the Steel Challenge and it's not left my Tahoe since except for a couple Ikea runs :o

Since then miscreants have been in my truck twice, but never into the TV.

• 4 weeks later...

back in the early 90's there was a group of about 9 of us that used to shoot together and we would stop for breakfast and take our range bags in with us and line them up against the wall near our table...

One day a lady walked by and said she didn't know there was a photographers convention that weekend :roflol::roflol: must have mistaken them for camera bags.

some of us may have choked on our coffee laughing...since all our shirts had patches or were old match polos

:cheers:

John