Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Mississippi 3-gun challenge

Hop

You mentioned a possible rifle only match in May instead of the MS 3 gun in 2011. Any updates or is that idea dead?

IMHO hosting a rifle or a shotgun only match or a rifle/shotgun match would be very well received as there are tons of pistol match options but very few that feature only the long guns. It would also lighten the load for those who fly in for the match. I would also point out that we with no FB3G there is a hole in the schedule that will not last long.

Trugent,

We (range owner and I) discussed the rifle match, I would not be able to give it the time and effort it would deserve. Running for president of USPSA seems to be quite time consuming after all.... :blink:

As far as the MS3-gun challenge 2011.

See prior statement, and I need more time for the Memphis Charity Challenge which is November 4 and 5 if any one is interested (on USPSA website match listings). and actually my VERY supportive new wife Elizabeth wanted me to do it again.

Maybe next year.

Hop

Congratulations Hop. Very best wishes to you and Elizabeth!!!!! Marriage is a wonderful institution.

I will miss being in MS in Nov. for the MS3G. Thanks so much for your untiring dedication to our sport. You put on the best little big match I have every attended.

Good luck with the Pres thing....I think.

Alan