Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Top Ends

johnny1gun

Does anyone know if there is a maker out there that makes complete top ends for the M&P,so I can take my M&P Pro9,and turn it into a 40 by just changing the top out like my buddy does with his Glock.I am very jealous he can do this.Can anyone help?

Thanks,J.B.

this not fact but i was told that once that some place like brownells or midway i think it was had them for sale.

you could e-mail kenny at speed shooters, he should know for sure.

You can order new slides but if you are going from 9mm to .40 you will have to get new magazines also. I would say buy another gun but your friend had of spent a pretty penny on the glock parts also. If this is the route you decide to go I think the slides with sights are right around $370 so you would be better off buying a used .40 M&P and then you would have a couple magazines and a complete gun.

this not fact but i was told that once that some place like brownells or midway i think it was had them for sale.

Midway for sure sells them but they have to order from Smith and Wesson so you are better going direct. IMHO

Midway for sure sells them but they have to order from Smith and Wesson so you are better going direct. IMHO

Does anyone make a 6in. top.I kinda thought that it would be around $350,but just spent an hour looking around,and thought you guys would know.Never thought of Midway.Your such a smart bunch.Im wating for a call back from a cop who has a 4.25in 40.Kinda want a 5in.

Edited by johnny1gun