Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forum sig lines comprised of what people own

diehli

You Google for some narrow info, and your search returns relevant results, but for different makes or models of what you're looking for (say the results're for an electrical problem with a Honda instead of the Toyota you're looking for).

You think you've finally found it.

But, no, it turns out to be the sig line of some clown who thinks that the most important aspect of his existence is what he's spent his money on and, thus, infuses every post of his on the forums he's a part of with a signature reflecting those facts.

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Let me list all this stuff I've bought so that you will be impressed.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate sig lines that are at least 4x longer than the average post by said person. One the other hand I have been known to add things like 5 pairs of Fruit of the looms tighty used to be whiteys, half bottle of merlot, 10 pack of charmin, stuff like that to my sig line.

I hate sig lines that are at least 4x longer than the average post by said person. One the other hand I have been known to add things like 5 pairs of Fruit of the looms tighty used to be whiteys, half bottle of merlot, 10 pack of charmin, stuff like that to my sig line.

Your's contains 4x of empty space. LOL