200+ Rounds

Entry Fee

$60

($80 after October 1st)

Jr's

$30 (with paid adult)[/size]

NO REFUNDS AFTER OCTOBER 1st

Trophy Only Match

(following recommended recognition from Appendix 2)

Additional Updates to follow

Check theIndiana Section Website

Contact Match Director Daniel Hart

pryitfrommyhand@yahoo.com

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I haven't see my Nighthawk in the back of the vault for a year and ahalf but I'll be there and see what I can do with it.

How many rounds in a SS again? What do you mean only 8. How do you guys do that?

Scott

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Stages have been sent in for approval, actually I think that they have been approved

Any word on the stages yet?

They were approved, but Daniel said last week he was going to have to make a few changes. I will send him an email and see whats up

Stages have been sent in for approval, actually I think that they have been approved

They were approved, but Daniel said last week he was going to have to make a few changes. I will send him an email and see whats up

Unfortunately he is not as technilogically savy as most. Changes are minimal at best. Should be complete soon and I will upload when he gets them to me.

We are starting to see entries from all over the region.

Well I haven't see my Nighthawk in the back of the vault for a year and ahalf but I'll be there and see what I can do with it.

How many rounds in a SS again? What do you mean only 8. How do you guys do that?

Scott

Touche' You are in like Flynn! :cheers:

9 Stages - 234 rounds Minimum. 18 round Min. stage to 32 per stage. Many options, props, and walls, ports, doors, and typical Indiana gaming.

I have the stages, just need to scan and import to the sight.

Bart

This is the 3rd year that a range in Indiana has hosted this match and each year it keeps getting bigger and better. Atlanta conservation club is a great place to host this match, Daniel and crew have put together some really good stages and don't forget still have lots and lots of props from hosting the section match last year

There is limited space for this match, don't miss out and get your entry in ASAP