Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

revo squad at area 4

Who's going? Not seeing many revo's signed up yet.....

Chris, I plan on going. I am signed up for three matches so far up until July. Was going to wait a little to sign up. I don't understand their "Schedule" :unsure: Do you shoot the match in one day? You can explain it to me Saturday at your match. Thanx rdd

I don't see any Sunday squads.... I put myself in squad 22

It now lists Sat/Sunday squads. I was going to wait until after the IRC to sign up. Looks like I'd better get in pretty quick, filling up fast for a match in Sept. Squad 22 later rdd

How about a Revo head count.

Chris

Bubber

Jerry

Hop didn't say what he and Elizabeth were going to shoot.

They will not recognize the division without ten shooters. It would be sad for 9 shooters to pay $140 each and not have the division recognized.

Who is committed to going to shoot Revo?

• 2 weeks later...

How about a Revo head count.

Chris

Bubber

Jerry

Hop didn't say what he and Elizabeth were going to shoot.

They will not recognize the division without ten shooters. It would be sad for 9 shooters to pay $140 each and not have the division recognized.

Who is committed to going to shoot Revo?

I am shooting Rev and signed up on Friday squad 1.

Will travel back to Houston on Saturday and shoot IDPA Texas State Match

on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

ChrisC., Just sent in my application electonically but the check is going snailmail. Hopefully it will make sense to someone. later rdd

ETA, Oh yea going back to Minor. :sight::cheers:

Edited by Bubber

• 2 weeks later...

I just signed up. Can't wait. I hope to come in the top twenty of the revo shooters.

ETA: I just squadded. It looks like we now have eight revolver shooters. Chris G. is conspicuously absent, but I expect him to sign up soon. Who will be number 10?

Edited by No.343

• 3 months later...

I missed seeing most of the Revo gang since I shot this one all in one day on Friday. Man it was hot. I thought that I was in the sands of Africa. :surprise: I was totally beat down by the end of the day and then drove back home. Did anyone take any video of the Sat/Sun Revo shooters?

Any other video? Scott took a bunch...bubber? Where is yours?

We don't have utub in SouthAnkleScratch yet I gots My Space I was hooked up for over an hour trying to post it there so it could be viewed. looky here maybe You know neandrathals.