Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Death At Dodger Stadium

JimmyZip

This type of stuff sickens me...I'm a huge baseball fan but if the sport is going to attract these gangsters and turn into the football fan crowd, I might have to find another sport with a different following, like badminton or polo.

Good morning america reported this morning that he is in a coma and will probably not recover. What a shame, he is a paramedic and is normally saving lives and now is fighting for his. They have posted a $100,000 reward for the scumbags who did this.

I had Dodger season tickets for the last 3 years. I gave them up this year. There were times I didn't feel safe seating in our seats. A lot of the fans were loud, rude and obnoxious. Last year when you entered the gate and they checked your tickets, they also made you empty your pockets to check for knives/etc. Last year there was also a big fight behind home plate and an off duty cop got hit in the head by someone with one of those souvenir bats. The place is turning into a jungle. My neighbor is a big St Louis fan and wanted to go to the game this year wearing his red cap. I told him no thanks, he may be a target. :surprise:

Edited by speculatorking

If I don't see this tallywhacker surface soon, I'll lose what little respect I had for soccer fans. Somebody knows who did this. Shame on them if they don't come forward.

Soccer? This was a baseball game . . . :unsure:

OOPS!!! Crossed my mind with something else I was reading. :blink:

I may have caused that confusion. I was intending to imply that baseball until now was not like soccer.

On my limited travels in the US I always try and take in some sport otehr than shooting related. Baseball mainly as we are there in Spring. Just loved the atmosphere, less hassles.

I used to live in the UK and the Football "Fans" are idiots. The real fans usually stay away from the fights etc. They are there for the sport.

Hopefully they find him real soon and "take care" of him.