Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

650 cartridge bin

At the risk of being in the "maybe you shouldn;t be reloading thread" I have to ask...... ;)

I am using the 650/550 strong mount and just got done setting up my 650. The rounds are flying over and next to the cartridge bin. No matter where I seem to mount the bracket and bin on the stron mount, it either blocks the handle or misses the finished rounds.

Someone, anyone.......what holes in the strong mount did you attach this mount to?

Thanks for the help...

Zach

Although I have no 650 experience, the placement of the bin on the bracket makes a difference. With the 550 the bin has to sit off cernterd on the bracket otherwise handle will hit the bracket when you seat the primers. There are only 7 holes on the strong mount, trial and error should get it.

My favorite shortcut:

RTFM

"Read The f*#k'n Manual" :D

Since it is in quotes it's OK to say that right?

Zach does have a very cool avitar, so I guess we won't abuse him too much, maybe.

-------

Additional content:

[Howard Stern Mode ON]

Man! the Big Brother software in the sky edited out my F word. That's got to be censorship!!!!

[stern OFF]

Actually, that's pretty cool.

Geek

Qstick- I read the instructions and was making bullets that dropped right into the bin on the first shot. Next month, ask me about the my perforated fingernail, and I'll tell you a story that will make you feel better. :D