Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ContourHD Camera Review

Even better is got to Home Depot and pick up some of the 3M Super Velcro...mine came in a gray box. Instead of little boy hooks and little girl loops like normal velcro it is to sets of little boy mushrooms and holds like bubble gum in your little sister's hair.

I put the velcro on my muffs and the side of the camera and viola. Play with the camera a little to get the angles right.

yeahh yeah.. for those of you who don't have a belt sander... velcro.. shees! :roflol:

Even better is got to Home Depot and pick up some of the 3M Super Velcro...mine came in a gray box. Instead of little boy hooks and little girl loops like normal velcro it is to sets of little boy mushrooms and holds like bubble gum in your little sister's hair.

I put the velcro on my muffs and the side of the camera and viola. Play with the camera a little to get the angles right.

yeahh yeah.. for those of you who don't have a belt sander... velcro.. shees! :roflol:

That would be "SUPER VELCRO" :sight:

I have the hat from www.hatcams.com for use with my ContourHD. I've tried several different mounts for the camera, and this is the best one I have used so far. I generally double up ear protection---foam plugs and electronic muffs. The muffs over the hat make the whole thing quite stable. I haven't had any issues with the whole thing coming loose, unlike when I tried for a while mounting the camera directly to the muffs.

How stable is it without muffs over the hat?

• 2 weeks later...

DVOR.com has it for $220 today and tomorrow. Plus accessories.

I've never heard of this website before. Looks like it may be a good place to get deals. Looks like about a $30 savings compared to any other place I could find. Thanks for the link!

Edited by DMAC

DVOR.com has it for $220 today and tomorrow. Plus accessories.

I've never heard of this website before. Looks like it may be a good place to get deals. Looks like about a $30 savings compared to any other place I could find. Thanks for the link!

I shoulda given you a signup link so I get credit for it, Lol!

• 1 month later...