Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for someone local

Iggy42

Title says it all, looking for someone in the NOVA/Eastern WV Panhandle area that reloads and is willing to load some for a fellow shooter. I would happily supply what is needed, or reimburse, whatever works best.

As the buyer you are taking a chance that you may be getting questionable from an inexperienced reloader making questionable quality ammo and worst case if the person messes up with a double charge, you can have a gun blow up injuring a hand or loosing it, it may cost you an eye or even your life.

From a sellers standpoint I would not want to risk the liability if someone was hurt or injured from one of my rounds. If I was going to do something like that I would get the person to sign something to protect me from getting sued. And even then I still would be worried.

not to mention it is illegal without the proper ammo production licensing,

A better solution and something I have done in the past several times is to offer a class on the use of my reloading equipment, I tell the shooter what to buy then sit them down at my press with the instruction book and give them some pointers and help along the way and watch them while they reload, so every round they have is one they made.

I think the name of the store is atlanta arms. Someone will correct me if im wrong, but they sell reloaded ammo. Do a search on the internet for them. I have run into a few competitors that use it.

Or just buy a 650, I just started reloading with one and will never go back to factory

I think the name of the store is atlanta arms. Someone will correct me if im wrong, but they sell reloaded ammo. Do a search on the internet for them. I have run into a few competitors that use it.

Or just buy a 650, I just started reloading with one and will never go back to factory

Yes Atlanta Arms is one, DC Ammo is another, I was just hoping I could deal with someone local rather than having to pay shipping charges until I can get my own press. I didn't know it was illegal for someone to load for me if I supplied the material, which I am glad I found that out now. My hope was to find a local version of Atlanta or DC, but nothing like that seems to be around here. I have some DC on the way, but I still would like to find a local manufacturer for those times where I need ammo today not in a week or two. Plus I prefer to do as much as possible from my local retailers/suppliers.