Top Shot 2 - ep.1

Corey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't remember the bullets being visible last season on the shots and misses. Do you think that was added in post-production, or do they have high speed cameras on all the targets? The bullet from the Sharps rifle hitting the target looked really odd, like it was added digitally to show the viewer where the rounds went.

I'd like to see how one of our top 3-Gunners would do - someone like Jerry, Taran, Daniel, Kurt, or Kelly. Certainly no disrespect to Maggie or any other lady shooters, but even the very best female 3-Gunners usually shoot 80% or so of the top male shooters.

And, for now.. that's being generous.. last nationals 63.73%, last years SMM3G #160 (around 50%?)

I thought she'd go higher, just because she has competition experience with multiple guns. But these challenges are more like bullseye. The last season finale, is the closest to 3 Gun we've seen

<_< I wonder what percentage of JJ and Blake the winner of season 1 would have shot at Nationals :wacko:

I'd like to see how one of our top 3-Gunners would do - someone like Jerry, Taran, Daniel, Kurt, or Kelly. Certainly no disrespect to Maggie or any other lady shooters, but even the very best female 3-Gunners usually shoot 80% or so of the top male shooters.

And, for now.. that's being generous.. last nationals 63.73%, last years SMM3G #160 (around 50%?)

I thought she'd go higher, just because she has competition experience with multiple guns. But these challenges are more like bullseye. The last season finale, is the closest to 3 Gun we've seen

<_< I wonder what percentage of JJ and Blake the winner of season 1 would have shot at Nationals :wacko:

From what I understand, he's a C class shooter.

It is a crock of sh*t to say it was the handgun for the pro shooters.

How many threads on this forum are about

"it is the indian not the arrow".....

"If they showed up at a match with a hi point they would still kick butt"

Now you are making excuses

Everyone one of us that watched it were sitting there saying the same damn thing, WTF why can't you hit that.....

Simple they choked, and I think Chris said exactly what he meant to, he didn't take it serious as he should and it showed.

Every other competitor had to use the same 1911, sights and trigger didnn't seem to bother them, but because it is not a tuned $3000 gun it is an unfair advantage to the average joe competitor.........hahahahahahahahhaha, that is just stupid.

I agree completely. Do you think TJ or TGO would have a problem with that 1911? Hell no. Give a kid a $3k+ open gun as a teenager and watch him grow up into a great shooter with the perfect equipment and this is what you get. The excuse that he didn't take it seriously? WTF? Sounds like whining to me. I was extremely disappointed with the USPSA representation especially when the history channel made it well know that CT was a world champion. Not good representation for USPSA, hopefully he redeems our sport.

I agree completely. Do you think TJ or TGO would have a problem with that 1911? Hell no. Give a kid a $3k+ open gun as a teenager and watch him grow up into a great shooter with the perfect equipment and this is what you get. The excuse that he didn't take it seriously? WTF? Sounds like whining to me. I was extremely disappointed with the USPSA representation especially when the history channel made it well know that CT was a world champion. Not good representation for USPSA, hopefully he redeems our sport.

TJ and TGO didn't show up...and neither did you or I. ;)

When the "whining" and personal stuff starts on these threads...we are done.

See you all next week.

CLOSED.

- Admin.