Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Kentucky

hartley2463

Hello Everyone,

I'm not only new here but new to 3 gun matches as well. I'm really looking forward to shooting local matches in the near future. I'll try to keep my questions to a minimum and actually use the search function before I start new discussions.

Thanks,

Lewis

come join us a wilmore this sunday for a USPSA match!

I live in Georgetown, What time do I need to be there to help with setup? How much is the entry fee?

Sorry I found the website for BGSL and my questions were answered there except for one. I noticed that you all will be running shotguns this month, I don't have a shotgun at the moment. Can I just shoot the pistol portion of the match?

Edited by hartley2463

come join us a wilmore this sunday for a USPSA match!

I live in Georgetown, What time do I need to be there to help with setup? How much is the entry fee?

Sorry I found the website for BGSL and my questions were answered there except for one. I noticed that you all will be running shotguns this month, I don't have a shotgun at the moment. Can I just shoot the pistol portion of the match?

Yes sir. The shotgun is just a side match and not part of the actual pistol match. You'll need to be there at 9:30 for the new shooter check though!