Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 22 into 9mm

JAB

Conversion barrel (LWD 40-9 e.g.) or 9mm slide and barrel. Change the extractor and ejector if you want, but it can be done with what you have, then tune the recoil spring to functioning. Check out the Bobby Carver setups -- he has 22 to major 9 barrel and port combos.

I just bought a .40-9mm Lone Wolf conversion barrel for my G35 thru MidwayUSA.com. It was the cheapest place...I think it was about $105. I also did a Google search for Midway USA coupons, and found one for $10 off orders over $100.

Haven't shot it yet.

Trvlngnrs

• 1 month later...

I just bought a .40-9mm Lone Wolf conversion barrel for my G35 thru MidwayUSA.com. It was the cheapest place...I think it was about $105. I also did a Google search for Midway USA coupons, and found one for $10 off orders over $100.

Haven't shot it yet.

Trvlngnrs

I got a .40 to 9mm conversion barrel and It works great after I polished it up everywhere with 2000 grit sandpaper. The wolf logo is not for me and was very rough where it was laser etched. The ears of the wolf went up to the part the slide rides on and the machine marks down the barrel was to much for my o.c.d to handle. O ya I polished the chamber. I should say that I never tried it before I sanded all the tool marks off. On a flat surface with the 2000 grit. It however never once failed to do anything when I did shoot with it. Not once! I have a 9mm extractor for it but it does the same thing with either one. Brass 4' to the right and 2' back with both extractors. The brass shows no signs of damage from the extractor. FWIW