Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Schrödinger's Cat

John K

Don't feel bad about this, I'm a physics PhD that sub-specialized in high energy physics like this and it makes MY head hurt.

There's even more weirdness but this is the best example.

Just think of this, if you ever miss, there is a small chance, that you didn't miss, you bullet just tunneled through the target :surprise:

Way back when, when I was in sckuol they told us that solids really were not solid,that there is actually more space than no due to the space between the atomic and sub-atomic particles. If they were to line up precisely that you could drop a book on a desk and it wold fall through.

This explains why I get those more than a few 'mikes', the particles in my bullets are aligning with the spaces between the particles in the target and simply passing through.

I don't think the RO's I shoot with will accept this. They really seem fixated on seeing the hole the bullet passes through.

• 3 months later...

This thread should have come with a warning label. Would someone tell me how to stop the bleeding from my ears that may or may not be occurring or has already occurred or not occurred all as a result of my having or not having read or being in the process of reading or not reading the information in the link that leads to or doesn't lead to or may lead to the story of the cat?

I'm allergic to cats. Everytime Schrödinger's cat doesn't come in the room I sneeze. :blink:

AAAAACHOOOOO! There he isn't again! :surprise:

Edited by Youngeyes