Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm?

DoubleBarrel

i'd recommend you go get at least a 40 and let me take that 9mm off your hands. honestly you would do just fine with a 9mm. when i was RO'ing a 3 gun match last fall here in MS, aka God's country, there were a lot of shooters shooting 9.

9mm is perfect for 3 gun. Especially the outlaw matches. The minimum caliber is usually 9mm and most plates will fall with the 9. Although there was this one time at the 09 Ozark.... dead centered a plate on a Texas star with a factory 9mm and it just sat there and looked at me. :surprise:

Dwight

Yep, these 3-Gun and I'm talking Texas State 2-Gun Championship, won't let me shoot my regular gun 9 Major Open, so I'll shoot my CZ Shadow w/147gr over Clays, it can be shot as fast as the open gun. I could run my 40 Limited gun but the reduced flip and recoil of the Minor 9, I think is an advantage. Run your 9 mm at about 135pf and it will take down the steel just use 125gr or large bullets. If you have a 40 you can load it minor and shot it as well, if it holds 18+ rounds.

Edited by CocoBolo