Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA AREA 7 HANDGUN CHAMPIONSHIPS

Great match....great weather....great hotel....great people! We had a blast!! Thank you very much to all that made it happen. We hope to see you all next year! :cheers:

Steve and Cindi Thomas

Congrats on your performance Steve, 1st A and 3rd overall is awesome! I really hope Harvard gets Area 7 the next couple of years...not because it's so close to me and all...ahem. :lol:

Great match....great weather....great hotel....great people! We had a blast!! Thank you very much to all that made it happen. We hope to see you all next year! :cheers:

Steve and Cindi Thomas

Congrats on your performance Steve, 1st A and 3rd overall is awesome! I really hope Harvard gets Area 7 the next couple of years...not because it's so close to me and all...ahem. :lol:

Thank you! Great seeing you again...and we will see you soon! Please tell your brother to get his film making brain ready...he is AWESOME! :cheers:

Steve and Cindi Thomas

I totally agree. It was awesome!! So much fun it should be illegal. Staff was so helpful, I especially liked the fact that the walk through included "Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you"

Pat Cronin

Wish I had got to meet more of you and been able to put faces to screen names! It was an awesome match and I enjoyed working it. Pictures to day 1 are here https://picasaweb.google.com/deehmah/Area7ChampionshipDay1?authuser=0&feat=directlink and I'll get day 2 up sometime this week. I'll post squad pics in 'the gallery'.

Steve and Cindi Thomas

Sorry I missed you at this match. (Injury) I read you both shot well. It has always been a pleasure shooting with you. Congrats on your match!!! :cheers: