Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oh-oh,..new toy coming out.!

Mo Hepworth

oh man I've been looking for these all over too and couldn't find'em. Now I know why lol Man I hope they come here soon. Be awesome for this winter! :) Going to have to make a friend in Europe to send me one as well lol

• 3 months later...

Anyone try one of these yet? im very interested!

I've been in contact with Eric G via email, and we are still waiting for a model that can be imported into the USA. Every couple of months I ask if they are available, but so far none can be had for any price.

Email from Eric last week. Trying to get the U.S. version released to coincide with the SHOT show. When available you can buy from him, but product will be shipped from within the U.S. to avoid customs, shipping, etc, etc.

I inquired about pre-ordering, but nothing back yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I typed before searching!!

right now they are available everywhere on the interwebs.. do a quick search for tanfoglio airsoft and they are available for 130-150 from many sellers.

I got mine from Maksim as well. ONly 1 mag is working though....not sure but the valve at the top rear ofthe mag is not releasing. Other than that...i put a Henning front sight in it...works awesome. accurate as well.

I got mine from Maksim as well. ONly 1 mag is working though....not sure but the valve at the top rear ofthe mag is not releasing. Other than that...i put a Henning front sight in it...works awesome. accurate as well.

Ditto on the one mag working. I can press on the valve on the non working one and it will release air, but it doesn't work in the gun. Gotta fiddle with it some more.

<TongueInCheek>

It takes after the Tanfoglio tradition... The first mag that comes with the gun always works, and the others need tweaking.

</TongueInCheek>

Seriously, though, I'm glad the new MecGar magazines are out and don't need tweaking.

As for the Airsoft Limited. It's getting more and more tempting to pick one up...

here is the problem...the little green gasket that is part of the nipple...if u unscrew that valve...you will see what I mean. THe gasket allows the nipple to stick out too much..it becomes stretched (although mine has had that problem since new)

greengasket.jpg

Co2mag.jpg

Edited by Mo Hepworth