Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

benelli M2 recoil pad source

eric4069

I just got a new 26in M2 Comfort-tech for 3-gun and hunting. I'm looking for a source for a replacement recoil pad (left handed shooter, right handed gun with Benellis right handed recoil pad on it). Benelli brand replacements are very expensive and I can't figure out how to order them on the Benelli web sight. I'd be happy with a different brand as well. I called Limbsaver and they said they are working on R&D for a M2 Comfortech snap-in replacement pad but don't have them ready yet. Any suggestions? I have long arms and long neck so also prefer a thicker pad.

Eric

I just got a new 26in M2 Comfort-tech for 3-gun and hunting. I'm looking for a source for a replacement recoil pad (left handed shooter, right handed gun with Benellis right handed recoil pad on it). Benelli brand replacements are very expensive and I can't figure out how to order them on the Benelli web sight. I'd be happy with a different brand as well. I called Limbsaver and they said they are working on R&D for a M2 Comfortech snap-in replacement pad but don't have them ready yet. Any suggestions? I have long arms and long neck so also prefer a thicker pad.

Eric

You want the left handed pad....right?

Numrich has some right and left hand Comfort Tech pads in the SBE II section.

The price is too $^#& high for what it is...on the other hand... if you have your gunsmith alter your stock by affixing a block inside then installing a standard grind to fit pad (Limbsaver, Kick Eez, etc) you are probably going to looking at a bill near (or over) $100 for parts and labor.

Making a synthetic stock (with a through bolt) accept a aftermarket pad is doable, but takes some work.

Edited by GunCat

Thanks for the info. I went and checked the Numrich site and they have them in stock. you are right that the price is crazy-123 for a recoil pad! I'm not ready yet to pay that much. I am looking for the left handed comfort-tech recoil pad or for an ambidextrous pad from a different manufacturer.

Eric

Brownells has the 14 3/8" LOP Comfortech leftie pad in stock for $97 and change if you happen to get the dealer discount. If you want to sell your current one let me know, I'm looking for one...

Dan

Thanks for the info. I went and checked the Numrich site and they have them in stock. you are right that the price is crazy-123 for a recoil pad! I'm not ready yet to pay that much. I am looking for the left handed comfort-tech recoil pad or for an ambidextrous pad from a different manufacturer.

Eric

Thanks for the help everybody,

I ordered one from Ables for 100.

I'll be happy to sell the stock right handed pad once my new left handed one arrives but not until then as I just have to get out and try this beautiful gun out.

Eric

My new pad came in from Ables, the fit feels good. It is the thick pad which is listed at Ables and other stores as 14 3/8 but on the benelli package actually is labeled as 1 3/8 and looks about 1 3/8 in thick.

Eric

My new pad came in from Ables, the fit feels good. It is the thick pad which is listed at Ables and other stores as 14 3/8 but on the benelli package actually is labeled as 1 3/8 and looks about 1 3/8 in thick.

Eric

It's marked that way to indicate the total length of pull, not the pad thickness.