Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Level II (CRO) Seminar

mactiger

The Louisiana Section will be hosting an NROI Level II (Chief Range Officer) Seminar on February 6 in Gonzales, LA. The seminar will be held at Cabelas, and will be taught in one day. The entire seminar is classroom--no outside activities or guns required.

Gonzales, LA is located South of Baton Rouge, and accessible via I-10 East or US 61 South. Cabelas is located at Exit 177 off I-10, near the Tanger Outlet mall.

The class will begin at 0800, and will be over at approximately 1700. Class size is limited to 25 due to meeting room restrictions. If you are a member of the Louisiana Section, there is no charge for the seminar. If you are not a LA Section member, the cost is $50.00. I will be teaching this seminar, but please contact Gary Thibodaux, gatbullets@charter.net, for enrollment information and questions.

You must be an NROI certified Range Officer with at least one year of experience in order to take this seminar. Once you are enrolled, you'll receive pre-course information via email.

This is a good opportunity to attend an in-person seminar if you live somewhere near Baton Rouge, LA. Houston is about 4.5 hours away, Jackson and Mobile are 3-4 hours away.

Hope to see you there.

Troy

We'll be done before kickoff, so quit your whining. :D

You can come and get a head full of knowledge, skip all the pre-game hype, reduce your alcohol consumption, and still watch the superbowl, if you must. :devil:

Troy

Any chance of moving it 8 or 10 hours northeast....you know, a little closer to civilization? :devil:

Just what I was thinking.

Mike,

What do you say we try and get one together up this way? I know Troy knows the way, you know the way, and I can get that same training room at my work any weekend we want. Can probably get some of that some group we had the first time.

Mark K

Edited by Mark K

I was actually just jerking the chain to see if I could get a bark because my 13 year old is going to be taking the Level 1 RO class that weekend in Columbia, SC. I'm also going to take it as a refresher.

I know at least 3 of us from AUgusta would return to Columbus for the class. Scott already did his CRO work, though.

We'll be done before kickoff, so quit your whining. :D

You can come and get a head full of knowledge, skip all the pre-game hype, reduce your alcohol consumption, and still watch the superbowl, if you must. :devil:

Troy

Troy, you know there is no way you can fill that head with anything. :devil::P

I was actually just jerking the chain to see if I could get a bark because my 13 year old is going to be taking the Level 1 RO class that weekend in Columbia, SC. I'm also going to take it as a refresher.

I know at least 3 of us from AUgusta would return to Columbus for the class. Scott already did his CRO work, though.

We will think on that.

Mark

I really wish that I had been able to RO at some of the Level II matches I went to this year. Alas, I did not, and therefore do not meet the prerequisits for the CRO course. I am trying to do some RO-ing at larger matches this year, but due to the need to pull kids out of school to shoot early, I'm not able to...

• 5 months later...