Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAGC 3 Gun Match

30 January, first shots at 10am eastern time.

Plan right now is for 4 Pistol, 4 Rifle, and 3 Shotgun stages. SO, if you only want to shoot one or two guns, you can or shoot the whole trio.

The Rifle and Pistol stages will be the same, but with slight modifications between rifle and pistol.

Updates and details to come later in the month.

30 January, first shots at 10am eastern time.

Plan right now is for 4 Pistol, 4 Rifle, and 3 Shotgun stages. SO, if you only want to shoot one or two guns, you can or shoot the whole trio.

The Rifle and Pistol stages will be the same, but with slight modifications between rifle and pistol.

Updates and details to come later in the month.

Mark.....suggestion.....maybe tone back the amount of stages? The last match ran a little long because of the length and amount of stages.

Maybe 3 rifle, 2 shotgun and 2 pistol. Or 3 Shotgun, 2 rifle, and 2 pistol. Try and keep it at 6-7 stages max.

• 2 weeks later...

USPSA 3-gun tournament, Multigun match, or something else?

Sorry, I had not checked back on this tread sooner gang. I should have subscribed to the tread so that I would have gotten notice of any replys. Spending too much time getting ready for the sectional and yesterday's match.

At one point, I had actually planned 4 stages of each, so that it was worth the will for shooters with only one type of weapon (say carbine only) to come shoot just those stages.

However, you guys are probably right, it would be a really long day, so we will scale it back to 2 Pistol, 3 Rifle, 3 Shotgun.

We would like to transition from USPSA shooting, to IMA shooting. But for this match, I guess that we will use USPSA rules and scoring, EXCEPT we will eliminate the round restriction for OPEN SHOTGUN. (yes, I shoot a Saiga, but I do not have a 20 round mag or Drum).

Because setting up a rifle stage in our rifle stage takes so long, we limit that to when there are longer days for setup and teardown, so all rifle will be in Pistol bays (i.e. CQB).

I will post the stages in a few days.

Mark K

..........and the days are a lot shorter in January (and colder!).

I don't shoot in open, but I'm thinking the outlaw rules state a division capacity to start, and then you can load whatever you want after the start signal?

And wouldn't that also apply to the other divisions?

michael

..........and the days are a lot shorter in January (and colder!).

I don't shoot in open, but I'm thinking the outlaw rules state a division capacity to start, and then you can load whatever you want after the start signal?

And wouldn't that also apply to the other divisions?

michael

Depends on which ruleset but most are 8+1 and I'd like to keep it that way personally.

I'm glad you're getting rid of USPSA's limited-10-open. :lol:

OK, the stages are finally done, and here they are. If we get enough of a setup crew, and the weather cooperates, we will also have the Shotgun Jungle Run. So, 8 Stages, 2 Pistol, 3 rifle, 3 shotgun. USPSA 3-gun rule sans the Open Shotgun load limit.

Jan 30, 2011 10am EASTERN time.

EAGC

Jan EAGC 3-Gun Stages.pdf

Mark K

• 2 weeks later...