Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35 sights

Jr0402

I like the idea of adjustables if you are going to run different loads through it. I load for major and minor in my 35 and there is a small difference in poi between the loads. I would rather not to have to remember to aim high or low with a particular load but just dial it in and know it will hit poa.

I like the adj for the same reason comming from shooting a Ruger p94 with fixed sights you always had to remember to aim high or low, well with this one you do not you adjust it were it needs to be and it take a little more human error out of the mix while shooting. They are more expensive then a fixed sight but in my opinion well worth it, unless you are going to adjust your loads to make your gun shoot correctly.

• 1 month later...

I know this is kinda different, but I am using an ameriglo .090 front with the factory adjustable rear on my 35. I painted over the "goalpost" with flat black model paint. Works well so far.

Edited by dmedley

I know this is kinda different, but I am using an ameriglo .090 front with the factory adjustable rear on my 35. I painted over the "goalpost" with flat black model paint. Works well so far.

That front sight also works good with the Ameriglo Black .150 rear sight.

I run Trijicon's on my G22, G27, G23...which are all my carry guns with my G22 set up exactly like my duty weapons. My G35 for USPSA has a Dawson Fiber Optic front and Heinie Slant Pro rear. It's a great set up, but I'm moving to regular Trijicons so my sight picture is consistent....

• 1 month later...