Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE in Augusta Ga Jan 29 2011

Round count is usually around 100 so bring more. We start setting up at 8:00, start shooting at 9:00 and finish by 12:00. Afterwards we can either do lunch or pull out the shotguns for a round of trap and skeet. Cost for the match is $8.00 for club members and $12.00 for everyone else.

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck with your match guys, keep the revo faith

Yeah, we have about 4 or 5 revo enthusiast that show up. When the stars and moon line up just right we have had as many as 12 show up. Regardless , we have a good time. One interesting note about the group is that 90% of us are shooting 4" 38 K frames in Retro with on a couple of 625's showing up every now then. Only twice in the last 5 years have we ever had an Open revo show up. Not a knock against the others, but just saying we have a lot of fun with the simplest of equipment.

WEATHER should be good...no, GREAT, for this time of year...wish I could be there, but "the Boss"--Mrs. 3-5-7--had a "Pain Management Procedure" done on her LOW BACK less than a week ago, so...I got's to STAY HOME and take care of "the Boss"...

I DO HAVE the OTHER "Fifth Saturdays" in 2011 "Penciled In" on the Calendar...and hope to make it over there for two or three of 'em...

BTW, Mark and Paul, either of you guys planning on shooting the "GA State Steel Match" next weekend???....mikey357

Mike

Mark and I will be there Friday PM. I'm shooting the round gun and .22 iron. Mark is doing some kinda plastic bottomfeeder, unless we can shame him enough.

Paul

No shame in my game. If I could shoot the roundgun as well as you guys , I would trust that six shots would be enough. But unfortunately I sometimes have a need for more rounds when shooting the elusive steel plates :D

Mike

Mark and I will be there Friday PM. I'm shooting the round gun and .22 iron. Mark is doing some kinda plastic bottomfeeder, unless we can shame him enough.

Paul

No shame in my game. If I could shoot the roundgun as well as you guys , I would trust that six shots would be enough. But unfortunately I sometimes have a need for more rounds when shooting the elusive steel plates :D

Mark, Mark, Mark...ya' gots ta' get with the PROGRAM, Dude...there are seven- and EIGHT-shot "Roundguns" out there now...and I seem to RECALL that I may have even TRADED you a Seven-shooter in the past???

I'll be there Friday afternoon, as well...mebbe' I can get Glen to Squad us together...BTW, I've STILL got that .40 ammo for you, Mark...Good Luck w/the ICORE Match, and hope to see you Next Week....mikey357

Mike

Paul

Mark, Mark, Mark...ya' gots ta' get with the PROGRAM, Dude...there are seven- and EIGHT-shot "Roundguns" out there now...and I seem to RECALL that I may have even TRADED you a Seven-shooter in the past???

I'll be there Friday afternoon, as well...mebbe' I can get Glen to Squad us together...BTW, I've STILL got that .40 ammo for you, Mark...Good Luck w/the ICORE Match, and hope to see you Next Week....mikey357

Shhhhhh, Don't tell anybody about the 7 shooter. Besides I do not have any speedloaders or have not had modified for moons yet. So.... I don't want that crowd up there throwing cans, sticks, rocks or whatever they get there hands on while I reload.

However,Mr Beck says his six shot is fine, since there are only 5 plates

BTW, when you see Paul , you can congratulate him on his ICORE win today :bow: