Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

nikon m223 1-4 now with bdc 600

carharttfarmer

A friend of mine has one of these on his new rifle, though it doesn't have the BDC in it. For what the scope cost, it's a good value. It's not a true 1x (oh well) but I think for an entry-level scope for a 3gun rifle, you could certainly do worse.

Well I am putting together my first AR

I also went with a Nikon M223 except mine is the point blank reticle with a Burris PEPR mount that I got both for $295 shipped

I have not mounted this yet

I am waiting for my DPMS 3G1 upper

Edited by Bjkearns

• 2 weeks later...

The Midway listing says it has an illuminated reticle yet I don't see a location for a battery on the scope. When somebody gets theirs, please, let us know if it does have illumination.

Ditto, is it illuminated?

The Midway listing says it has an illuminated reticle yet I don't see a location for a battery on the scope. When somebody gets theirs, please, let us know if it does have illumination.

I just got mine and it is not illuminated. Also, not sure about the turrets. Just getting the gun out of my soft case move my windage zero. Not real sure why a scope with BDC reticle would need easy to adjust turrets. I wish they were covered. Other than that, I think I like it. The glass seems pretty good too. Now I just need to spend some more time with it.

I just got mine and it is not illuminated. Also, not sure about the turrets. Just getting the gun out of my soft case move my windage zero. Not real sure why a scope with BDC reticle would need easy to adjust turrets. I wish they were covered. Other than that, I think I like it. The glass seems pretty good too. Now I just need to spend some more time with it.

Thank you for the info, enjoy your purchase.