Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Murdered Kids

North

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/search-planned-in-missing-children-case

The boys body is likely within 10 miles of my house. I'll be contacting the Sheriff in the AM to offer help.

I thought it was weird that an unmarked pickup had lights flashing, while only going a couple of MPH's in the ditch while I was on my way to deer hunt this afternoon.

This just make me sick :angry:

We've had a rash of murders, mayhem and violence around HERE over the past few weeks, too. Is there something in the air, or what...?? :surprise:

Unfortunately, the holiday season often brings out the worst in people. This happens every year.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/mississippi/remains-believed-to-be-of-jonathan-deblase-found-in-mississippi

They found the little boy today under a pile of sticks in a garbage bag. It looked like he was less than 30 yards off the highway and he was only 4.5 miles from my house. I happened upon the search scene this evening and there must have been 50 vehicles with lights flashing and they had the woods lit up like a movie set with the little yellow evidence tags everywhere. I hope they have enough evidence to fry this people.

This one is really getting to me. How can a "dad" dump his 3-year son on the side of the road on fathers day? That some one capable of doing that passed within a mile of my house. That these babies went missing for up to six months and no one missed them, until the the stupid "stepmother" wanted a restraining order just baffles me. How can the grand parents and biological mother go that long without seeing these children?

I'm not having much faith in my fellow man right now.

Kinda horribly reminds me of a couple of indescribable child abuse (and murder, ultimately) cases that happened here last year. Literally every law enforcement agency in the book got together to deal with it, clean it up and lock up the parents... and it ripped the community to shreds... just knowing that it took place at all and no one stepped up to the plate to rescue the children involved.

I dunno anymore. We're just not takin' care of business any more. People are getting away with heinous things and we wait too long to DO anything about it even though people are shouting at us about this or that family/child/person in crisis...... It's sickening. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately in so many of the cases I see the victim's parents are partially responsible - not always but often. I've seen tons of child sexual assault cases in which mom brings home a new boyfriend, knows he's a sex offender, and still leaves her kids with him, unmonitored - and, shockingly, he molests them! Wow! Who would've thought that something like this would happen? Lots of innocent kids who don't stand a chance, and parents who need to be watched. Too many SOs out on the street that shouldn't see the light of day. If the public only knew how depraved these people are, they wouldn't let their kids leave their sight.

Again, I just can't believe the number of homicides we've had over the past many weeks---they just keep coming! More to the point, a young pregnant woman (apparently from a nice family and surrounded by essentially caring, decent people) proceeded to deliver the baby, kill it, throw it in a dumpster then disappear. Good God. Nobody in her immediate circle can explain ANY of this incident. It's been all over the news.

A father just killed his 13-yr-old son, too. Highly intelligent child, healthy, good-natured, and all the best you might want in a kid. So why did this happen????

What's gotten into people just lately?!?!?! Eugene, Oregon is coming apart at the seams! The 10-15% unemployment isn't helping, I'm sure. :ph34r:

More importantly, when is it going to end...?...... Eugene needs a rest. :wacko:

We have a case right now where a man beat his 3 year old son to death...kid was just mush. The kicker is we arrested the suspect's other son earlier this year because he beat his girlfriend's 3 month old to death.

Just have to wonder what the F is wrong with people...