Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9th annual ESC Spring Multigun

Saturday April 2nd will be the day for the 9th annual Spring Multigun.

This is a 90 competitor match with lunch, six stages, two of which are on natural terrain. We will start Friday night with a complementary round of 5 stand on our new field. Lunch will be provided Saturday followed up with Patrick Kelley as M.C. with the Trophy's Saturday night.

There will be a darkhouse component to the House stage again this year. We offer rifle targets out to 400 yards. Two of the other bays have had dirt work to allow some longer slug and rifle shots too.

Please contact Carl Carbon at Ccarbon@scml.us for signup info.

Front site.pdf

I'm in on the fun as an RO...I know, hard to believe. I am doing this with my partner in crime, Doug!

Always a great match and with Carl traveling to many matches here and overseas his COFs are always a challenge.

See you there,

Busyhawk

• 2 weeks later...

This next years match will be scored using "Time Plus". The new USPSA scoring program supports this so we will give it a try. The RO's will be handling scoring so you can be concentrating on shooting. Also lined up some top notch RO's. Thank you guy's for volunteering. I really appreciate the help.

There have been a couple of questions about divisions. The new rule is that you can use a one power optic or electronic red dot on your rifle in Limited class. A 3x multipler on that rifle would put you in Tactical.

If anyone has further questions B/E is a great place to ask them. There is a wealth of information available here and you can be sure that someone else is wondering the same thing.

The match is just about full so if you have any buddies that haven't signed up yet give them a call.

Thanks, Carl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Friday, April 1st, will be the day for the RO's, Law Enforcement and the Hanford Patrol to shoot. That makes Thursday final setup day for those who wish to help out. I'll trade five stand for manual labor to those that can assist.

Ro's and those L.E. shooting the match will need to be there at 9am Friday to shoot the stages. TRT and Hanford folks not shooting for score can start anytime after that.

Saturday April 2nd 2011 will be for the match competitors. They should be there at 7:30 am for check in. Kickoff at 8:10am.

Thanks Carl

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, its been years since I have been to this range. I want to make sure I'm going to the right place. Its on 282 maybe 5-6 miles out of Ephrata?

Thanks!

Just checked mapquest to make sure, it is on 282,south east of town. Turn left at the airport sign and make the first right on the gravel, should put you in the right place.

Doug

Just wanted to say thanks to Carl and everyone who helped make this match happen. I've always heard great things about this match and was definitely not disappointed. Well, my shooting performance was a little disappointing, but not too bad for my first 3gun I suppose. Ended up like 29th or something in Scoped Tactical mostly due to my poor shotgun reloading skills and the fact that I was shooting a single stack since my Tripp rear sight didn't arrive in time for my double stack STI. Oh well, it was fun and I learned some stuff, that's all that matters!