Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Approved for Limited

Iggy42

I am looking at making a move to limited USPSA this winter so I am looking for a list of approved guns for Limited. I have looked all over the USPSA site and I even emailed them (yet to receive a reply) and I cannot find it. I ask because I am in a debate between an EAA Witness Elite Limited and a M&P40L Pro. I would like to ensure that they are on the list first, although I have seen videos of people using the EAA in USPSA matches.

While I am one the subject, does anyone know how often the approved production guns list is updated? Not that it really matters since the ole budget is tight these days, but it is a curiosity of mine.

There is no list for Limited.

Appendix D2:

Any complete handgun or components with a minimum production of 500

units by a factory and available to the general public.

Once the M&P 40 Pro is added to the production list, you can be sure that 500 have been produced as well, under the same appendix.

There is no list for Limited.

Appendix D2:

Any complete handgun or components with a minimum production of 500

units by a factory and available to the general public.

Once the M&P 40 Pro is added to the production list, you can be sure that 500 have been produced as well, under the same appendix.

Yeah but there is a big difference between 500 and 2000. Granted I am fairly confident that by spring there will be 2000 M&P40L Pros, but I don't want to waste my money. If no list exists for Limited with its 500 produced number is there any way to check other than asking about in the forums here?

just certain features not yet allowed. like the 6" sight tracker i do believe

Why is the sti tru sight approved and the sight tracker not approved?

Is it just that magic number of 500?

You may want to start a new thread, since it's a different topic. The Tru Sight was a 5" gun....4.15" slide with a 5" barrel, of sorts. R,