Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forum Brings Worldwide Friends !!

Jerome Poiret

• 2 weeks later...

Denise,

weather is very good, and actually in my area we have temperatures in the range +6°C ; +22°C from min to max.

I'm actually looking at clear blue sky and snowy mountains far north from my office window.

Jerome, hope to be able to find some snow (that I will keep in the refrigerator) to throw at you! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm back from Quickborn, Germany.

Had a great weekend working as an RO, and had the pleasure to meet "Swede 04" in person !

We had some good laughs and took some pictures, I will get back on those as soon as I have recovered and downloaded the pics from my camera.

And thanks for the patch Swede, I will wear it proudly !

This year no Rooster Mountain for me, but maybe next year.

See you in Philippsburg !

Hola,

Well I'm also back from Quickborn, Germany after a very nice weekend of shooting and meeting nice people with the same interest.

I screwd up the first meeting with Garfield and Yoda, ie I shot their stage badly but second time around I came out burning and won the stage. We had some good laughs. As a shooter I can say that if you run into Garfield and Yoda you'll be met in a nice, friendly and professional manner. You'll feel welcome at their stages, I did.

I had a blast in Quickborn - finished 3rd (% from memory, not posted yet)

1. Axel SPIES (GER) - 100%

2. Michael SCHUETZ - 96%

3. Mats BAECKSTROEM - 95%

See you next time - I wont be in Philippsburg -

Denise and I are back home after 10 magnificent days in Italy. Skywalker (Luca) was absolutely the best. :D He went way beyond the call of duty in hosting Denise and myself. We are proud to now consider him our friend!

And, Jerome, what can we say about you? You are a great person and too much fun. :P

Denise and I will definitely return to Italy in the future. IPSC people are the best in the world.

Arnie

Jerome,

You know that Denise and I do not drink wine! :rolleyes:

Tried the Clef du Vin once and it seems to work fine. However, much more testing will be done to make sure the device is reliable. :wub:

Arnie and Denise