Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PSA SHOOTOUT 2011

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as usual the Palmya people did another great job. Thanks to the current sponsors. I wish more companies would get involved and help sponsor this Shootout.

This is my fourth time attending and I shot my best time. I definately could have done better. Too many misses, I tried to push it and it cost me. I enjoyed the shoot as always, Saturday afternoon weather was perfect, couldn't ask for better. Can't wait till the 2012 event.

Enjoyed the Texas Stars, Polish Plate Rack, and small steel, was a nice change.

Looking forward to the .22cal pistol/rifle event in the fall. There were I think 300+ falling steel last year.

I'd like to offer my thanks to the Palmya Club for this event.

Who makes the steel plate swinger with the smiley face? I have never seen those before. Would be interested in getting some of those for our club.

Tom

It was home made. The arms, plate attachment and plates were from a Terry Ashton Texas Star.

I shot the PSA for the first time on Saturday afternoon and had a blast. I loved the mix of stars, small targets, swingers and the Polish plate rack. Thank you for all of the hard work to the guys at Palmyra and to the guys that stayed the weekend to help out.

I'd like to add my thanks to all the folks that work to make this shoot what it is.

And to all the folks who helped out on their own squads to make the shoot run as smooth as it did.

Without the shooter help the day would be a log-jam of shooters waiting for other's to set targets.

606 entry's, 325+ individuals, 3 stars, 1 PPR (not as bad as I thought it would be)

Great pic's as always Paul !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...