Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M1 barrel cut and threaded

OPENB

Got my M1 barrel back from guncat (Steve Rose at Rose Action Sports). He cut it to 21" to be flush with my mag extension, installed a fiber optic front sight I had laying around, and threaded it for truchokes. The work included 3 Carlson's chokes and a universal wrench. Sent it and got it back in a week. Very happy with the job.

post-5602-059458000 1290697698_thumb.jpg

post-5602-076065500 1290697712_thumb.jpg

post-5602-023948500 1290697724_thumb.jpg

post-5602-050144000 1290697737_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Looks nice! Found this thread in a search and gave Steve a call today.

If I can ever get my hands on a vent rib barrel, it'll be going to him!

Edited by DyNo!

I thought I talked you into a Saiga at KY. last year, Cameron. I like goofing around with this Benelli, but for serious 3gunnin', I love my Babushka! I think you'll have easier time finding a 26" or 28" complete gun than finding just a barrel.

I thought I talked you into a Saiga at KY. last year, Cameron. I like goofing around with this Benelli, but for serious 3gunnin', I love my Babushka! I think you'll have easier time finding a 26" or 28" complete gun than finding just a barrel.

Yup! I've got a Saiga but I'm having such a good time in limited, it just sits in the safe.

It works great and I never shoot it! I might break into Open in 2012 since it's not going to possibly get sold with all of the ATF's interest in it. :cheers:

Yup! I've got a Saiga but I'm having such a good time in limited, it just sits in the safe.

It works great and I never shoot it! I might break into Open in 2012 since it's not going to possibly get sold with all of the ATF's interest in it. :cheers:

Good, means you won't be in my division at Ky. this year! Your crew coming up again this year?

• 3 months later...