Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

(Theoretical) "Production" Division polls

So as of now, this "theoretical" division, based on total votes would be a "Production" pistol with full capacity magazines, non-magnified optic/iron sighted rifle with a 30 round mag limit and an 8 round pump shotgun.

That is actually what I hoped it would end up. So are any MDs brave enough to field it?

Bigger question would be of the voters how many would switch from tac optics, open, and the heavy classes to actually shoot.

If they offer a true production division at a match I'm shooting, I'll switch from TO to PRO.

Just with the 1X optics option in TI, I've already made the decision to not shoot TO anymore (sold my ACOG). I'm shooting HM for now, but I'll move to Tac Irons and shoot the .223 gun with an Eotech once my shoulder gets tired of it. Unless of course, this whole Production thing catches on.

DanO

Bigger question would be of the voters how many would switch from tac optics, open, and the heavy classes to actually shoot.

Jay

I already have the equipment (it's my Zombie Apocalypse kit ;) ) and would be happy to shoot that division or let a new shooter use my gear if they didn't have the funds for equipment. Hell I may just run it in my local matches Tac Iron division next year just for funzzies to see how I fair. We now have yellow backers for all the long range steel so now I can actually sort of see the targets with irons! :cheers: