Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from FL!

carlspeed

Hi everyone! I live in West Central FL and have shot on and off for a few years. I got a new pistol recently and I need to get more used to it so I started taking it to the local USPSA fun shoots to start our relationship together. So far it hasn't been too bad. I've done a lot better with it than I should have, so hopefully I'll be where I want to be with it in a month or so, and I can get back to some single stack 1911 fun until I can afford to make the jump to limited. I may not post too much, but I'll be lurking around here and there... :cheers:

Hi everyone! I live in West Central FL and have shot on and off for a few years. I got a new pistol recently and I need to get more used to it so I started taking it to the local USPSA fun shoots to start our relationship together. So far it hasn't been too bad. I've done a lot better with it than I should have, so hopefully I'll be where I want to be with it in a month or so, and I can get back to some single stack 1911 fun until I can afford to make the jump to limited. I may not post too much, but I'll be lurking around here and there... :cheers:

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now and there is a lot of good information to be found. I live in Kentucky and shoot both pistol and rifle...I guess my preference is rifle, shooting out to about 600 yards. I was able to get some information on a discontinued powder (Accurate Data Powder 2200) that was very beneficial as a starting point for developing loads for my .223.

I am sure you will find the group knowledgeable and generous with their years of developed information in all kinds of shooting sports.

Don Beaven

Georgetown Ky