Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

V12 38s Powder

kurtb

I have read through most of the threads regarding powder for the V12. It seems that the preferred choice is IMR 7625 (cannot be found locally). Below is a list of what I can find locally that maybe in the ballpark of what I'm looking for.

HS-6, VVN340, WSF, IMR4756, VV3N37, AA#7, LONGSHOT, BLUE DOT

Any preferences and loads from the list to start from?

Thanks for the help

Go online to vendors like Powdervalley, order in bulk and get what you want and save some money. even with the hazmat fee if you buy a decent quantity of powder and primers you come out ahead. I gace up long ago on trying to buy components locally. Always out or dont stock what I want.

VV N105 would also nicely that's what I want to try next....when I get my Eric V12 2010 model....

Heh Dansy,...what type of projectile are you going to be using? James and Jody down this way are using the Canadian BDX made 124gr FMJ. Sean has them and also Trent K is now using them as well. I think a few other Open shooters in NS are using them. FYI. (just incase you are having problem finding projectiles)

I'm a Big Fan Of Montana Gold.....I get in the state :) pretty close to the border.....I did get quite a bit of MG from BDX in the past but I'm NOT a fan of FMJ bullet at all...I only shoot CMJ or JHP....JHP are out with the Tanfoglio.....