Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XL650 on Ebay

Just looked at this auction, Item number: 120626800017 on Ebay. Complete 650 with Casefeeder + lots of xtras. I have NO CONNECTION with the seller; but this looks like the bargin of the day. Also includes 2 or 3 sets of Dies. Only 3+ hrs left on the auction and it's only $800.00. If I had the money, it would be mine. This is just a FYI.

Gary

Eh. For a little more you can get new from Brian. Plus you get free expert advice, great customer service and the undying affection of BE and all his loyal followers.

I bought a setup similar to the one listed, from Brian, paid approx $1,150, and didn't have the counters or Dies. That's quite a bit of difference to me nashvillebill. Although, Brian is a GREAT guy to deal with and does provide "service after the sale".

Gary

E-bay stuff is tough. Most of the time it gets real close to what you can get it for new, sometimes even more the the price of new. Then you have shipping and dealing with an unknown person. You have to expect that something will need repair or replacement because it was used. I know you can call Dillon and get free parts but you got a new toy and can't play with it. Plus it is nice to have someone to call if things go wrong, and to support that person and there business. Bottom line is it needs to be really cheap to be worth it.

Eh. For a little more you can get new from Brian. Plus you get free expert advice, great customer service and the undying affection of BE and all his loyal followers.

I bought a setup similar to the one listed, from Brian, paid approx $1,150, and didn't have the counters or Dies. That's quite a bit of difference to me nashvillebill. Although, Brian is a GREAT guy to deal with and does provide "service after the sale".

Gary

Thanks guys!

And yes, I rarely hear of a "good deal" on Dillon equipment on ebay, that ends up being a good deal.

be