Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited shooters. Are you adding a dot?

RAZZ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would propose that you are basing your conclusion that irons are slower on students who are learning the use of irons. I have never found irons slower than a dot, matter of fact the reverse is often the case...nothing beats irons up close. It is all a matter of what you are used to, but dot need batteries and my irons don't. KurtM

Kurt, Kurt, Kurt, Kurt,

the Pris don't need batteries either.

But mi amigo Kurt is correct. This division will not be won by either the Pris, a RDS or irons. It will be won by the best shooter.

Another prediction. If you are adding more than one sight to your rifle in this division, you are almost certainly guaranteed to lose. Stick with your Pris, RDS or irons and master that.

All this time I wondered why iron shooters had more fun kinda like blondes. Always wondered why I felt drained after a match day and Jager was so good.

Brian you going to OKC for the rifle match?

He better be, or he just zeroed the first stage at the Rock Castle :roflol: Pro-Am

BTW Sono I will have a new brewed batch of beer about then..... should be the right amount to fuel bionics! :cheers:

Edited by kurtm

I really wish I could make the High Plains, but I have too much on my plate between working matches and shooting matches this year.

I hate that we're still 5 months out and I'm already down 100 points though.... :P

Kurt I'm looking forward to OKC. My first time in Ok., first time flying to a match, and so on. The Pro/Am is gonna be sweet. Me and a buddy are coming up and running the irons in pro. It would be a laugh if we actually placed in the top 25%.

See ya'll soon at Blue Ridge.