Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA pistol match

Yes it was a nice match! Thanks Conrad!

For everyone elses information we had 4 different shooters design & build their own stages at our local club match today. And thank you Roy! Stage 2 was my creation, and I hoped you all liked it. I tried to keep it simple, yet challenging. I like fast fun shooting stages more! I'll do more like that soon, but be forwarned .... I like challenging memory stages too, so I might just bring one of those out to the local club level! You know, with 16 targets that all look alike, at the same distance, just throw in a couple of walls and you have instant confusion! I love it! :)

And BIG thanks to Micah who designed a very challenging stage with 32 classic targets that only required 1 shot each, but alot of running, like Indiana State did earlier this year! We all loved it! That was very very cool Micah. :cheers:

There were many other challenging stages as you can see in this video! Congrats to all the other stage designers.

Edited by Chris Keen

:) I am SO glad that you dug my stage! Jason has given me the go-ahead to design a stage for next month's match as well. Chris: your stage was amazing man! Speed and tight angles...couldn't ask for more :)

I throughly enjoyed EVERY stage. Great job by all of you.

My first time on a lime stone surface so, I was a little slower than my usual slow speed. Ha!

I saw a range bag, prior to the match, with the name Kevin Sanders on it. I made a mental note to search out and meet Kevin and Chris Keen. But, just like one of the targets on Chris' stage, my brain let me down :angry2:

Dave

I throughly enjoyed EVERY stage. Great job by all of you.

My first time on a lime stone surface so, I was a little slower than my usual slow speed. Ha!

I saw a range bag, prior to the match, with the name Kevin Sanders on it. I made a mental note to search out and meet Kevin and Chris Keen. But, just like one of the targets on Chris' stage, my brain let me down :angry2:

Dave

Man, it would have been cool to meet you. It would be neat to meet somebody from my original home area. I'm almost always at Circleville. Maybe next month?

Scores are finally done for this bad boy! :devil:

My apologies that I am still not able to post on USPSA's website. I am not able to upload match results on the revised website for this club yet. Probably won't happen on the website until Monday night after work.

But I did send out an email to all my regular contacts already. I'll send it on to those who recently signed up next.

Thanks for coming out again!

Man, it would have been cool to meet you. It would be neat to meet somebody from my original home area. I'm almost always at Circleville. Maybe next month?

How does that old saying go? God will'n and the creek don't rise, I will see you on November 6th. :cheers:

Dave